Aprender inglês com música- Atividade da professora Daniela Martini-It’s Time by Imagine Dragons

Se você gosta de música e está aprendendo inglês, essa atividade é pra você! É super interativa e divertida! Então, não perca mais tempo e comece agora!

It’s Time by Imagine Dragons

MUSIC-BANNER-2.jpg
1-Complete with the word you hear. The video is below, but if you can't watch it here, just click on this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sENM2wA_FTg


city -back - academy - bags - bottom - town
So this is what you meant
When you said that you were spent
And now it’s time to build from the ________ of the pit
Right to the top
Don’t hold ______
Packing my _______ and giving the _______ a rain-check
I don't ever wanna let you down
I don't ever wanna leave this ______
'Cause after all
This _______ never sleeps at night

2-Put in order (1-5)
( ) That I’m never changing who I am
( ) I’m just the same as I was
( ) It’s time to begin, isn’t it?
( ) I get a little bit bigger but then I’ll admit
( ) Now don’t you understand



3-Unscramble the words in CAPITAL LETTERS.

So this is where you fell
And I am left to _____ (LLES)
The path to _______ runs through miles of clouded hell (EAVHEN)
Right to the top
Don't _____ back (OKLO)
Turning to rags and giving the__________ a rain-check (OCOMMTIESDI)

4- Cross out the extra words.
I don't ever wanna let you down
I don't ever wanna leave this small town
'Cause after all this
This big city never sleeps at night

It's time to begin right now, isn't it?
I get a little bit bigger but then I'll admit
I'm just the old same as I was
Now don't you understand it
That I'm never changing who I am
(x2)

5- Put the sentences in the correct order.

road looked this never lonely so   _______________________________
burn house doesn’t this slowly down ____________________________
to ashes, to ashes.

6- Fill in with Personal Pronouns.
__'s time to begin, isn't __?
___ get a little bit bigger but then __'ll admit
___'m just the same as __ was
Now don't ____ understand
That ___'m never changing who ___ am
(x2)

Espero que você tenha gostado da atividade! Se tiver alguma dúvida, é só escrever aí nos comentários! Ah, não esquece de compartilhar com seus amigos que também estão aprendendo inglês!







Comentários

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas