Valentine's Day English Activity- Famous People Talk About What They Want For Valentine's Day


So, it’s almost Valentine’s day! The most romantic holiday of the year and today we are going to learn more about how people celebrate it.


Let’s watch a video and discover what Joey (from the TV series Friends) wants for Valentine’s day:


Did you understand what Joey wants for Valentine's Day? If you have already watched it many times and still don't understand a thing, you can read the script of the scene down below!


Gunther: You want anything?


Joey: You know what I want? I want a lot of things! I want to be with the woman I love on Valentine's Day! And I want her to love me back! And I want just one moment of relief from the gut-wrenching pain of knowing that that's never gonna happen!


Gunther: We have red bagels.

Now, what do you want for Valentine’s day?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------


How about another video? 
It’s an interview with Anne Hathaway and she is going to talk a bit about Valentine’s day, but before you watch it, I’d like you to read the questions, you will have to answer.


(WATCH FROM THE MINUTE 0:38-2:30)

1. Does Anne Hathaway like Valentine’s day?  
2. Is she going to buy her boyfriend a gift this year?
3. She makes a request. What is it?

4.What does she say about her first love and her first kiss?

This activity was created by teacher Luisa Costa from E-Learning For All

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas